Friday, February 13, 2015

friday high five

1. The Abster. She brought her report card home yesterday and it was so awesome I wept. So amazing to see her finding her stride.

2. 4H. I am happy for the opportunity to be a leader for this organization and even more excited for the opportunities the girls have for being involved. Abby is currently enjoying learning woodworking and sewing skills and making new friends. Win, win, win.

3. Long weekends. Mike and I took an extra day off and super sized our long weekend.

4. Family. The only thing better than a super sized long weekend is one spent with family!

5. My Jersey Girls. It's spaghetti dinner season! Long planning this event and love the girls I plan it with.

What's worthy of your high fives this week?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is great that Abs is doing well in school!