Friday, January 23, 2015

friday high five

1. Online donation request forms. Love them! I'm beginning the process of collecting items for two separate silent auctions and this makes things so much easier. Sure it's more time sitting in front of the laptop, but it saves funds spent on stamps, paper, ink etc. Fingers crossed we see a good return.

2. Vistaprint. I've used them for several projects recently and their service and product has been fantastic. Their sales are great too!

3. 4H. This week Abby started clubs in sewing and woodworking. By the end of both we should be the proud owners of a new pillow and a bird house. Sunday will find us with the little ones doing science experiments! This organization has been great for the entire family.

4. The BBC. They just make great shows, don't they? Currently enjoying Downton Abey... because, who isn't.... and season three of Call the Midwife. Feeling lucky I didn't have to have my baby in an English tenement in the 50's.

5. Canada Dry and Forty Creek. My perfect Friday night.

What's getting your high fives this week?

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Mmmm diet Cherry 7-up...one of those intense weeks. =) And my DVR...thank goodness!