Sunday, November 16, 2014

sunday randoms

Somebody please tell me why I waited so long to start watching Suits?! It is sooo good.

Abby has recently become fascinated with the Duggar Family. In related news there is a lot of "side hugs" in our house these days.

Project Simple Christmas is well under way. The very few Christmas presents I plan on buying have been bought, more or less.

Mmmm Caramel Brulee lattes are back at Starbys. My life is complete.

I took full advantage of a somewhat quiet weekend to spend as much time as possible in my jammies with my tea watching Suits with Abby or Breaking Bad with Michael.

Keep your fingers crossed that our appointment for a new internet provider works out to our advantage. Our family has recently increased by two devices and our very low bandwidth cap is not going to cut it.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Mine was quiet, we had almost 8 inches of snow so I stayed inside. =)