Tuesday, April 22, 2014

randomness

I think I might be addicted to zulily.com. I've bought a purse and a dress from there in the past week. Completely unheard of behaviour for me.

Watched Captain Phillips the other night and the last five minutes have me convinced that Tom Hanks is the greatest actor that ever lived. Have you seen it? Oh boy. Still in awe.

Also watched The Internship because my deep love for both Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn compelled me too. I had zero revelations while watching this movie, but even still a day later I'm laughing about the Sanskrit neck tattoo. So funny.

Mike promised the interwebs a make up selfie if he could sell a ton of spaghetti dinner tickets which he did and tonight was the night he let the girls loose with their make up brushes. The make up lasted as long as it took to get some pictures up on facebook before he jumped into the shower. I think we has afraid if he left it on too long it would never ever come off. Crossing paths with Maya post-shower she was heard to remark... Oh, you have your regular old man face back.

My God I love that kid.

Still laughing about that one.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That comment cracks me up!!

And I haven't seen a movie in way too long