Sunday, March 16, 2014

Well this was a weekend full of lovely things and wonderful surprises. Much of it was spent with my butt glued to the chair in front of my laptop trying to get everything in place for the fundraisers I have coming up. Friday I was having a mini-panic attack about how it was all going to shake out, but I'm past that now. Thankfully.

I'm incredibly grateful for the amazingly generous people I've had the opportunity to meet and speak with while putting these events together. You just never know what kind of gifts will come your way.

I will admit to indulging in a little nap this afternoon. It's not something I usually do, but it appears I may be too old to be out drinking rye past midnight. Maybe. I should probably do some more research just to be sure.

The girls and I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. It was super cute. They spent Saturday night with Granny and watched it again with her. I guess that means it was a hit!

I also watched the Great Gatsby this weekend. Oh my. I loved it. So beautiful!  I should probably read the book now, right?

How was your weekend?

No comments: